Snapseed for mac
Nik Software has already released its Snapseed photo editor app in the Mac App Store. The Snapseed app has been an amazingly popular photo editing app on the iOS platform. This Snapseed for Mac is so popular that it even won an Apple “App of the Year” award very recently. The beautiful designs and classic set of features are as exclusive as we expected from Nik Software is now available on the Mac.
Snapseed for Mac- Features
- It easily adjusts your photos with the Tune Image filter and also featuring AutoCorrect and Selective Adjust for detailed editing.
- Experiment with new & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt & Shift.
- Also, you can add Image Borders for a finishing touch
- If you want to Share your creations via email, Facebook and Flickr, this will directly post photos on social media.
- Tune Image – Easily adjust and browse your photos with a single click using features like AutoCorrect, also you can tweak your photos to perfection with Tune Image or selectively adjust the specific areas in photos with revolutionary Control Points.
- Also, you can use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that will uniquely adapt to colors and textures. Adjusting White Balance, Saturation, Contrast and more.
- Features like Crop, Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos have some special characteristics and easily crop images to remove irrelevant parts of your photo.
For a few people, the art of photography is all about getting a perfect shot that requires no further processing. However, the constantly increasing demand of the applications like Snapseed is constantly proving that the enhancement is as important as the process of clicking the photos itself. With Snapseed for Mac, you can add professional effects to your photos. This is one of the best photo editing apps, which even overtakes the most famous apps like Instagram.
Snapseed for iOS
Snapseed for iOS is the most powerful image editing apps for avid photographers. With a variety of selection of professional-grade filters and amazingly cool effects, attractive user interface and photo editing tools like Drama, Grunge, Vintage, no wonder Apple named Snapseed app the” iPad App of the Year 2011″ in its annual iTunes Rewind 2011 selection.
The Mac version has all these features on your desktop, some featuring tools such as AutoCorrect and Selective Adjust for specific editing. Also, you can quickly touch up the pictures in low-light conditions and adjust their white balance, saturation and contrast. Also, you can straighten and rotate your images, you can add various image borders, crop, apply a bunch of filters and special effects. Moreover, directly from this app, you can share your work on Facebook and Flickr.
Download Snapseed from the Mac App Store. The software supports both Mac OS 10.6.8 and 10.7.2. Nik Software, the company behind the making of Snapseed, also announced that it will “soon” port the program to Tegra-powered Android tabs running Ice Cream Sandwich version. Surprisingly, Nik Software is planning to charge a price of $5 on every download of Snapseed from Android.
At last Snapseed is not a replacement for the Photoshop fanatics out there, Snapseed should be suitable for most aspiring photographers who love editing professionally. Download it now in the Mac App Store and share your review!